- £32,250 per annum
- Category: Creative, Data Marketing/Analyst, Digital, Project Management, Web Development/Technical |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 3 October 2018 |
- Closing: 15 October 2018
We are looking for a Digital Producer to help optimise, develop and manage the Battersea.org.uk website and other owned digital products.
Battersea is here for every dog and cat and has been since 1860. We are a leading animal welfare charity and over the last 150 years we’ve grown from one home in London to three rescuing and rehoming centre’s across the South East. With c500 staff and 1000 volunteers, we have cared for over three million vulnerable animals We also campaign tirelessly to make things better for dogs and cats; sharing our expertise and educating the public and policymakers about responsible pet ownership. Join us and make a difference for every dog and cat.
- Support the ongoing development and optimisation of the battersea.org.uk website to achieve marketing and organisation-wide objectives
- Ensure that user experience, user journeys and conversion optimisation are a high priority in all digital activity and best practice is followed, educating key stakeholders and communicating developments regularly
- Ensure that the website remains an engaging place to be with content refreshed promptly and regularly
- Ensure that all new developments are based on sound testing and analytics to optimise reach, user journeys and conversion
- Day to day optimisation and development of the battersea.org.uk website, with a particular focus on Rehoming and Operations.
- Proactively evaluating and enhancing the website user experience through audience research, AB/Multivariate testing and insight gained from analytics.
- Project managing new digital product developments, including gathering user requirements, briefing agencies, managing stakeholders and user acceptance testing.
- Proactively supporting, training and advising a range of staff members from across the organisation, including senior management, on the use of digital products, UX, analytics and testing to fulfil KPIs
- Designing, creating, maintaining and updating self-service data dashboards to enable a range of staff members to interrogate key website analytics
- Responsible for bug fixing and problem solving, to ensure optimum customer experience
What we can offer you
Our dedicated people mean that we can be here for every dog and cat. Whether you are sharing an office with our dogs or directly caring for our cats, our animals show their appreciation every day. There is no better reward than seeing the difference you make to the lives of our dogs and cats first-hand; although we also provide a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 28 days of annual leave (plus 8 days paid public holidays) per year
- Generous pension contributions - up to 10% employer contribution
- Free healthcare cash plan, where you can claim for a range of treatment including dental (£120), optical (£120), physiotherapy, chiropody and acupuncture (£300) every year
- Annual interest-free season ticket loans
- Discounted gym memberships and cycle to work schemes
- Life insurance
So, if you are passionate about dogs, cats and about our work, then we’d like to hear from you.
For full details, including our job applicant privacy notice, please download our recruitment pack. You can apply by visiting our website. All applications must be submitted before the closing date advertised.