- England: South East
- 35000 - 45000 per annum
- Category: Copywriting, Creative, Design |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 24 September 2018 |
- Closing: 22 October 2018
- Reference: BSMCC43382
I am on the lookout for an experienced Senior Copywriter to join a friendly team working within a growing Design Agency in the middle of the Cotswolds.
This agency is award winning when it comes to offering an inclusive and friendly working environment and are not only top of their game when it comes to offering excellent benefits, but they work within an office steeped in comedic history.
You will be working directly with the Creative Director and Design Director on a range of projects and you will be responsible for creating and taking ownership of all copy briefs that come through the agency for a variety of the agency’s clients across the financial services sector mainly. You must have a proven track record as a big-picture thinker with an keen eye for the finer detail with the ability to plan and develop creative strategies.
As a senior member of the creative team you must be a leader and happy to manage junior members of the copy team and enjoy working collaboratively.
* Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard
* Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and develop insight-led concepts and creative strategies to achieve them
* Proactively offer creative ideas and encourage others to share theirs
* Lead the small, but perfectly formed copy team
* Work directly with designers in response to creative briefs
* Review copy generated by team members and provide constructive feedback
* Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
* Meet deadlines and stay within budget constraints
* Liaise and develop strong relationships with clients
This would suit a both a senior copywriter looking to work on some new clients or a middleweight copywriter looking for a step up in regard to responsibility and taking a creative lead alongside the Creative Director.
Please do get in touch if you would like to know more about the role and agency. This agency is commutable from Oxfordshire, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Cheltenham and Cirencester but due to their location you must be able to drive and have a car.
Senior Copywriter, Integrated Agency, Oxfordshire, Competitive Salary, Perm, ASAP