Senior Account Manager
- £25,000 PA plus benefits
- Category: Account Management/CRM, Agency Account Handling, Marketing, Project Management, Public Relations/Communications |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 14 September 2018 |
- Closing: 5 October 2018
Creative Concern is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our growing client advocacy team, to plan, lead and deliver a variety of marking and communications projects for our diverse client base.
The right person will have been immersed in marketing or communications environments (in-house, or at an agency, or freelance), and will have experience of working across the range of services that we deliver: graphic design and print, digital communications campaigns including web development and social media, film, and content and PR.
You’ll also be passionate about the clients that we work with, feel motivated by the issues that get us all out of bed in the morning, and really want to work with our clients to make a difference in the world.
What can you expect from working at Creative Concern?
– a great working environment in our office at the heart of the Northern Quarter
– a supportive team of 25 colleagues
– direct line management for support and mentorship
– encouragement to train and develop your skills, with an individual training budget, as well as in-house training and skills sharing sessions
– a social environment, with days out, social evenings and team lunches
– a diverse mix of clients from across the sectors that we support and a chance to work with many different clients
– opportunities to work with our European partner agencies, including possible exchange trip opportunities
– a company that is as committed to having as low a carbon footprint as possible (we track and offset all our carbon, use 100% green electricity, and promote public transport wherever possible)
And, if you join Creative Concern, what will you get in return?
– generous holiday allowance which increases with years of service
– bonuses related to company performance
– opportunities for flexible and home working
– company laptop provided to enable flexible working
– generous individual training budget and support to make the most of this to develop your skills and learning
- bike to work scheme
- company pension and free independent pension advice
- annual volunteering days
- opportunities to engage with our European network of likeminded agencies
If you think you could be our new Senior Account Manager, please email your CV and covering letter to Sophie Parkes-Nield, our Head of Client Advocacy, via firstname.lastname@example.org