Account Director - International Media
- £45000 - £55000 Annual
- Category: Commercial Production, Copywriting, Creative, Design, Media Planning/Buying, Media/Editorial/Content Management |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 13 September 2018 |
- Reference: 506691508
Who you are…
You will act as an influential adviser on projects for many of the world's largest advertisers. You will actively seek to find problems in order to solve them before others notice them.
This company is looking for a smart, ambitious & experienced media account director with a strong sense of curiosity & international experience. You will work independently & enjoy helping your clients have visibility, transparency and accountability to their media and marketing data. You will help clients understand & make intelligent decisions about media.
You understand that creating a good product and good technology is hard, no matter how good you are - you also know that it's worthwhile & satisfying and supported by exceptional servicing of their clients.
You can manage your time effectively, prioritise & solve problems.
What you'll be doing…
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any & all matters specific to your clients with regards to the day-to-day running of accounts
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts
- Data analysis
- Mastering internal tools
- Ensure the timely & successful delivery to clients
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
- Managing a small team
You'll need to…
- Have a solid media agency with international experience &/or media audit background
- Have proven work experience as an Account Manager/Director supporting international client requirements
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present & influence credibly & effectively at all levels of the organisations
- Be numerate, with the ability to analyse problems constructively
- Have solid experience with MS Office (Particularly Pivot tables)
- Be university qualified with additional 10+ years industry experience
- Have a passionate thirst for knowledge and belief that technology can make businesses run smarter
- Have an interest in media & application for different priorities of international partners
- Can plan & strategise at a senior level
- Have a persuasive & confident approach
- Have excellent written & oral communication skills, including great attention to detail
- Have effective team management capabilities
- Be a team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Be eligible to live & work in the UK
- Think clearly under pressure & be willing to learn and grow with them
- Be fluent in English preferably with a second European language.
Who they are…
The Company is a privately owned media technology company, registered & headquartered in the UK with offices in Greater London, Guangzhou, China & Izmir, Turkey.
They were founded in 2010 with the sole objective of empowering international advertisers (like the manufacturers of Oreo, Finish, Cadbury, Dettol, Rimmel London, MasterCard, Johnson & Johnson & Sanofi, to name but a few) by providing complete visibility & transparency to their advertising data. Accessibility to useful data allows the advertiser to make cost effective choices with increased understanding & connectivity to local markets.