- Category: Agency Account Handling, Design, Media/Editorial/Content Management, Project Management, Sales/Business Development |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 11 September 2018 |
- Closing: 9 October 2018
- Reference: 1313
Peer endorsement continues to grow in importance as an influencer of purchasing decisions, and this agency, which is part of a bigger group, is right at the forefront of this burgeoning market.
They now require a customer reference specialist/content manager (AM equiv.) to join their busy team offering a high-quality, content-driven service to blue-chip technology companies across the globe.
The format varies – everything from PDF to video, hybrid, web-text, infographic and white paper – but the emphasis is on high-quality testimonials and support materials, and the aim is to effectively service diverse client needs in an informative, professional, cost-efficient and timely manner, helping them to win more business and further establishing the agency as market leaders in this specialist area.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Developing client relationships
- New business development
- Co-ordinating the production of customer reference materials
- Providing consultancy to clients on customer reference products, services and industry best practice
- Mentoring and training colleagues
- Developing new products, services and improvements to the agency's portfolio and client reference programmes
- Managing the financial and commercial aspects of the accounts
- Assuring quality of delivery
A B2B marketing/PR agency background would be ideal for this position, and strong communication, organisation and project management skills are required, as is experience in managing the creation of content. Experience of – or a keen interest in – technology would be particularly useful, but what really counts is talent, creativity and flexibility (a willingness to travel is essential). And a positive approach is essential, as is the ability to communicate with a broad range of international clients on a face-to-face basis.
This is an outstanding opportunity in a dynamic, forward-looking and progressive agency with much to offer – the working environment, prospects and benefits are all superb!
To find out more, call Peter Leonard on 0161 449 9949, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org