Freelance Project Manager
- England: North West
- 150 - 250 per day
- Category: Design |
- Contract: Contract |
- Posted: 11 September 2018 |
- Closing: 9 October 2018
- Reference: JB/06/19718
We are seeing an increase in requirements for freelance Project Managers (Creative and Digital sector) and are on the lookout for candidates to fill various roles across the North West and Yorkshire . Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 4 years industry experience
- Delivering projects in budget and on time to a high standard
- Managing multiple projects
- Overseeing the activity of involved team members
- Managing external suppliers
- Utilising and updating project management software as required
- Excellent use of other associate software, such as MS Office
- Attending meetings and liaising with clients throughout the process
- Responding effectively to changing circumstance
- Reporting in to senior management on progress / activity
- Natural leader, excellent communicator, and ruthlessly organised
- Enthusiasm for delivering excellence
Limited companies would be looking at 200-250 per day.
Sole traders being paid through our PAYE payment structure would be looking at 150-200 plus statutory holiday pay.
For those of you thinking of applying who don't really know the advantages of working as a freelancer through an agency like Orchard, I would like to mention a couple of key points. For every booking you do through Orchard, you will be paid the week following the assignment. Another great advantage is that we carry the burden when it comes to collecting payment from the client and you get paid even if we dont. If you have any questions please get in contact and we will get back to you.
Please apply with your CV if interested in these types of roles.