- England: South East
- 25000 - 28000 per annum
- Category: Creative, Design |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 7 September 2018 |
- Closing: 5 October 2018
- Reference: 43331
If you are an experienced Artworker looking for a new challenge working within an established business within Berkshire, then look no further.
This agency have been around for a long-time and therefore are renowned for offering quality over quantity and consistency for there long standing clients. Located in Berkshire this agency is commutable by both car and public transport and you can get to them from London, Reading, Slough, Basingstoke and Woking.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate with long-term prospects. You will work closely with the Studio Manager, Designers and Creative Artworkers in a fast-paced studio environment. This role will be a challenge but one you will thoroughly embrace and enjoy as you will have a varied working day working both on and offline across leaflets and website banners, brochures and pitch presentations.
* Ensure creative work is ready for print/digital delivery whilst meeting brand guidelines.
* Assist in the artworking of printed literature, adverts, digital content and presentations.
* Assist with ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
* Create floor plan and site plan illustrations for a selection of property brands.
* Work to file management system, ensuring all design work is logged, backed up and siled correctly.
To be considered for this role you must showcase a portfolio that is packed full of projects across both print and digital ultimately demonstrating your excellent attention to detail and layout skills.
This role would suit an Junior Artworker looking for the next step within their career or an established Artworker looking to work across a variety of clients within a stable and busy studio.
Please email me your CV and portfolio if you would like to know more about this role.
Artworker, Full Service Agency, Berkshire, Up to 28,000, Perm ASAP