Junior Project Manager
- England: East Midlands
- 18000 per annum
- Category: Project Management |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 29 August 2018 |
- Closing: 26 September 2018
- Reference: BSMCC43301
A fantastic award winning agency is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their busy studio team that is located in Northampton.
This agency is known for their eye catching and creative campaigns across a wide mixture of sectors including automotive, retail, FMCG and Leisure. With their client list ever expanding and diversifying this really is a brilliant agency that can help develop and progress your career. As well as it being a great environment to work in this agency also offers some great benefits.
As Junior Project Manager you will be responsible for Production administration duties, aiding the Project Managers and delivering small projects. To have excellent attention to detail and great organisational skills is an absolute must have for this vacancy.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Junior Project Manager:
* To support the Production Directors and Project Managers in their daily administration duties.
* To ensure required administration is kept up to date, specifically for the Project Managers and also for any small project delivery.
* To process internal delivery requests though the nominated courier company.
* To liaise with external companies to arrange deliveries, collections, installations and surveys within own projects and also as support to the Production team.
* To source items for Project Managers specific to projects, where applicable.
* To set up new suppliers where applicable.
* To run small projects independently within either the 2D or 3D team, as allocated through the normal channel.
* To provide holiday cover for other Junior Project Manager/s.
This is a great opportunity for a hungry Junior Project Manager or even a graduate to work as part of a busy and inspiring agency.
This agency is just off the M1 so easily reachable from Milton Keynes, Banbury, Kettering and Rugby but due to its location you must be able to drive to be considered for this opportunity.
If you would like to know more about this role then please email me your CV today...?.
Junior Project Manager, Design Agency, Northamptonshire, Competitive Salary, Perm, ASAP.