Account Manager - Client Services (Agency)
- England: East Midlands
- 24000 - 26000 per annum + Competitive
- Category: Agency Account Handling |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 25 July 2018 |
- Closing: 22 August 2018
- Reference: BSMCS43165
I am currently working with one of the East Midlands most sought after and award-winning creative agencies. They are renowned for working on some of the most exciting accounts and for producing some of the most highly regarded creative work out there.
They have over 100 talented integrated specialists, working across 3 offices in the UK. They are part of a larger group which is recognised as one of the UK’s most respected networks out there.
They are currently looking for a new Account Manager to join their talented Account Handling team, to work across some of the biggest brands in the UK. Reporting in to an Account Director, you will help to develop and maintain profitable business from your designated accounts. You’ll help to develop and implement excellent creative solutions that exceed client expectations within time and budget. You will also help to coach and support Account Executives, leading by example at all times.
They are looking for a passionate and aspiring Account Manager, ready for that next step, capable and experienced with handling budgets, presenting creative work to clients for approval, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
You will need to be able to:
* Apply a forward-thinking approach to all aspects of your work, displayed by a positive, proactive, can do attitude
* Display the desire to grow a client portfolio by identifying and seizing opportunities organically or through new areas of the client business
* Develop a clear understanding of the importance of financial rigour and accurate reporting
* Demonstrate strong time management and outstanding organisational skills
* Prove your ability to multi task while working to deadline yet still retaining a professional approach!
This is an exciting opportunity in one of the most truly outstanding and progressive agencies in the UK. For further information, please apply for further details!