Senior PR Account Director
- England: South East
- 50000 - 60000 per annum + wonderful benefits
- Category: Public Relations/Communications |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 5 July 2018 |
- Closing: 2 August 2018
- Reference: BSMKG3067
This is a role for senior PR talent. If you are a consumer PR through and through looking for your next career venture at a senior level, this fantastic agency based in beautiful rural Reading is on the hunt for you! With stunning brands to take a lead on, gorgeous offices to work within and a fabulous team to drive forward to the next level… this agency really can offer you an incredible opportunity.
Are you tired of the daily churn of London agency life? Are you excited by big consumer brands? Do you have heaps of passion and wisdom for consumer PR (notably in the food and drink sector) which you wish to share and put to great use in driving an agency to new soaring heights? This exceptional team are a talented bunch of top class PR’s and they need a new Senior PR Account Director to join them. With a wonderful working environment, 25 days holiday, pension and most importantly a fun, driven and talented team of like-minded individuals to be leading, this role really is fantastic for someone special!
* Taking a strategic lead on Blue Chip consumer accounts
* Building impressive, lasting and credible relationships with clients
* Bringing with you a strong network of consumer media contacts and continuing to build new press relationships
* Spotting opportunities for new business, proposal writing and pitching
* Remaining hands on in the day to day delivery of top class PR and social strategies
* Managing and driving a team of high calibre PR’s and ensuring their continued growth and development
* Exceptional client facing competency, an ability to build professional relationships with clients, press and colleagues alike
* A creative and strategic mind-set
* An ability to write superb content and copy, predominantly for a consumer audience
* Extensive PR experience, social media savviness and strong understanding of how the digital age effects PR campaigns
* Huge amounts of energy and passion alongside the interpersonal skills required to inspire a team
This opportunity really is a fantastic chance for a highly talented PR Account Director or Senior Account Director to join a hugely reputable agency. This agency is based in Reading and is easily commutable from London, Oxford, Guildford, Basingstoke, Slough, Croydon, Aylesbury and Swindon to name a select few. The offices are reachable by car and public transport.
Prior experience at some stage of your career is essential. Experience working in consumer markets is also essential.
If you could be the superstar I am dedicated to finding, please get in touch now!
PR Account Director/ Senior PR Account Director, PR Agency, Reading, 50000-60000