Digital / SEO Account Manager
- England: East Midlands
- 28000 - 32000 per annum + Competitive
- Category: Account Management/CRM, Digital |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 21 June 2018 |
- Closing: 19 July 2018
- Reference: BSMCS43019
We are currently working with one of the most established and respected full service agencies in the East Midlands! They are looking for an ambitious Digital Account Manager (SEO) to join their vibrant team. Working closely with the Account Handling team, you will be the first point of contact for their established, diverse SEO client base, which will encompass extensive keyword research and analysis, monitoring client strategies both on and off site.
As an agency they are very open to new ideas, processes and suggestions to improve the level of service that they are able to deliver back to our clients.
What you will be doing:
* Manage and execute client-related SEO strategy for the agency. This will include taking a pro-active lead in planning campaigns, management of budgets/spend, plus the continuous optimisation of accounts.
* Hands-on individual, who thrives on technical SEO, on-page optimisation, content development (supported by their PR team where required) strategy planning and effective link building techniques.
* Taking a lead in ensuring the department stays abreast of the latest technologies, SEO developments and trends to keep our offering fresh, relevant and innovative.
* Along with business seniors this individual will be a go-to point of contact for SEO within the business.
* Working directly with clients and leading communication to ensure on-going work and projects are being delivered as agreed.
* You will be a self-proclaimed SEO guru, with strong technical aptitude from an on-page SEO perspective: ability to read HTML source code and identify website/performance opportunities for SEO improvement
* Experience in a similar role is essential
* Experience in outreach and link building strategies would be advantageous.
* Any prior paid advertising (Google Adwords) experience would be great too!
Commutable from Nottingham, Coventry, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton
This is a varied and challenging role, which plays a pivotal role in the Account Handling team, in this leading Leicester based agency. If you have experience of working in a similar role, then please get in touch for further details!