- England: East Midlands
- 50000 - 60000 per annum + Competitive Benefits
- Category: Agency Account Handling, Brand Management, Data/Insight Planning |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 5 June 2018 |
- Closing: 3 July 2018
- Reference: BSMCS8095
We are currently looking to recruit for a Senior Planner to join the Leicester team of one of the hottest creative design agencies in the East Midlands! Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will take responsibility for ownership and delivery of integrated communications and campaign plans, across several of their key client accounts.
* Previous experience of integrated planning in an agency environment
* Must be fully conversant with digital channels (without necessarily being a digital specialist)
* Strong team player, capable of working with and alongside senior team members and client personnel, adding gravitas, credibility and real value to the agency’s service to clients
* Must be confident, articulate and persuasive (verbally and in written work), a good presenter with strong communication skills, excellent client skills and passionate about creative product
* A natural multi-tasker. Must be flexible, self-motivated, capable of working quickly and accurately, able to prioritise and deliver to deadlines
* High levels of proactivity, quality control and personal curiosity are essential in this largely self-directed role working closely with senior client services and agency leadership
So, if you have a passion for communications, a genuine interest in the industry, are forward-thinking and self-motivated, we'd love to hear from you!