Digital and Social Marketing Manager
- £27,755 - £31,811
- Category: Digital, Marketing, Social Media |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 8 March 2018 |
- Closing: 4 April 2018
We are currently seeking applications for a Digital and Social Marketing Manager within the Marketing and Insight Unit, Communications Division, based in St Andrew’s House in Edinburgh. This is a 23 month fixed term appointment.
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer to join the team. Working within the new Parental Audience Marketing Team, this post will deliver digital marketing campaigns to support parents in Scotland, in line with Scottish Government strategic objectives. This will involve digital marketing strategy development and delivering activity both in house and via a series of marketing, PR and digital services and media buying agencies.Qualification Requirements
You must hold a minimum of 3 SCE Higher or A Level qualifications (grades A-C) with one being English. You must also hold a relevant professional qualification and/or relevant experience in marketing or a related field of work and show demonstrable commitment to continuing professional development.Skills Requirements
- Proven digital marketing experience in a communications or marketing role including social media strategy and community management.
- An understanding of the role insight plays in the development of digital marketing strategy and evidence of applying this in practice over multiple digital channels e.g. websites, email, digital advertising, social media, PPC and SEO.
- Experience of building and maintaining constructive relationships with a range of colleagues, clients, stakeholders and agencies.
- Ability to evaluate the effectiveness and impact of digital marketing campaigns in order to improve performance, including experience of using analytics packages and social media monitoring and measurement tools and metrics.
For further information on this vacancy please visit the Work For Scotland website