- Category: Digital, E-Commerce, Marketing |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 1 March 2018 |
Furnish Your Home is the online home of stylish, affordable furniture for everyday living.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a SEO executive who is hands-on, strategic and creative, to join Furnish Your Home. Launched in 2017, the company is going from strength to strength and has an incredibly prosperous future.
At Furnish Your Home, no day is the same and there is a lot of thinking on your toes and being two steps ahead of our competitors. This role is perfect for a talented individual ready for a new and exciting challenge, and someone who can really make the role their own.
Based at the companys Head Office in West Bromwich, you will be working closely with the digital team to manage all aspects of SEO activities on our B2C website. The role is critical to the on-going success of the business and demands the ability to work autonomously and take initiative when needed. This role will provide great challenges for the successful candidate who is able to display drive, initiative and determination.
Although there is lots of hard work to be done, we are a close and fun team and we all work together every day. So, if youre an SEO wizard, work well in a team and by yourself and make a great cup of tea, wed love to hear from you.
- Assist with implementing the strategy for our website from on-site content, to outreach, on-site optimisation to competitor analysis to keyword research.
- Link-building planning creation and execution through content syndication and relationship building.
- Analyse data and deliver recommendations through Analytics tools.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO developments, advocating best practice and sharing your insights across the team.
- Ensure activity is completed in a timely fashion and to a high standard.
- PPC Experience is beneficial
- You have thorough understanding of both on and off page SEO, and the desire to continue developing these skills.
- Great online and offline communication skills to develop lasting relationships on an outreach basis.
- A keen interest in the ever-changing world of SEO
- You're passionate, friendly and enthusiastic.
- You enjoy building relationships & have the confidence to pick up the phone
- You're a team player, but can also work independently
- You have excellent written & communication skills
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Adwords (preferred, but not a must!)
- Experience using Moz, AHrefs or similar SEO reporting platforms
- Experience working with CMS systems such as Magento and Wordpress
- Pension Scheme
- Free Car Park for Staff
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: 22,000.00 /year
SEO: 2 years