Snr Graphic Designer
- England: North West
- 25k - 30k per year
- Category: Creative, Design, Design & Creative |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 8 February 2018 |
- Closing: 8 March 2018
- Reference: VR/05504
My client, a leading B2B e-commerce company based in Manchester, are looking to hire a Senior Graphic Designer to join their recognized brand. You will be a major part of the design and branding team, taking autonomy over projects and leading the initial innovation and idea generation. As the Senior Designer, you will have the opportunity to stamp your mark, working across digital, print and art direction.
The day to day:
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager to maintain and build the company’s creative ethos
- Creating, developing and researching design concepts and branding
- Working on creative briefs from initial concepts to final completion
- Presenting creative ideas internally and externally
- Degree in Graphic Design
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a mixture of print and digital experience
- Bringing fresh ideas, inspiration and motivatio0n to those around them and the business in general
If this sounds interesting, give me a call on 07909 801 870 or send an email to email@example.com.
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.