Business Development & Account Manager
Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Competitive Salary
- Category: Sales/Business Development |
- Contract: Contract |
- Posted: 12 January 2018 |
- Closing: 26 January 2018
We are looking for a driven Business Development & Account Manager to join an ambitious video content agency in Glasgow.
Filtr provide a variety of video services for a diverse range of clients, from animated explainer videos for tech startups to customer testimonials and internal comms video for big established corporate bodies.
We are looking for someone to help generate and develop leads, and to maintain relationships with new and existing clients. The role will also be responsible for working with the creative teams to produce and deliver pitches, quote for jobs, and to manage projects from inception to delivery and beyond.
- Ensuring continuing strong relationships with existing clients
- Identifying new business targets and making effective initial contact
- Managing new business pitches from initial contact to completion
- Quoting for new business pitches and working with the creative teams to keep budgets accurate and up-to-date
- Managing a variety of accounts, ensuring an impeccable standard is delivered and experienced at all times
- Liaising with key client contacts and the in house creative team acting as a single point of contact
- Excellent organisational, time management and project management skills
- Strong skills in client relationship establishment and development
- Good working knowledge of the media industry, ideally with experience in an agency
- A good communicator who can motivate prospective clients and elicit action
- Good presentation skills, both spoken and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable working as part of a team but with the confidence to use own initiative.
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a new challenge working with an exciting and ambitious video content agency, please get in touch!
Closing date: Friday 26 January 2018