SEO Manager The UKs Leading Media Agency
- Category: Affiliate Marketing/SEO/PPC |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 22 December 2015 |
SEO Manager – The UK’s Leading Media Agency
This Agency is quite simply the best in the UK. Priding itself on a team attitude, this agency looks after both its clients and own employees. Each employee is able to join many classes and programmes for both their personal development and their enjoyment. Always, winning new exciting business, this agency really is the place to be.
This Media Agency are looking for a SEO Manager to join the rapidly growing SEO team. As a SEO Manager you will be responsible for leading a small SEO team across some of the Agency’s largest, most prominent brands and clients. You will also develop your knowledge of media planning, due to the integration between Mediacom’s SEO team and other teams within the Agency. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their skills in both SEO and the wider digital marketing.
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience campaigns, ideally within an agency
- You have experience of guiding a small team in your current role
- You have excellent project management and problem solving skills
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You are able to use SEO tools efficiently and provide insight, including Google Analytics, Advanced Web Rankings, Omniture etc
- You have some good client-facing experience
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07725644079 / 02037282980
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Holly Simpson.