Event has finished for the day. All content will be on demand from tomorrow.
Like most creative teams, you might find you lack the time to focus on your core job: being creative. According to research, workers only dedicate 40% of their day to the job they were hired to do. What about the other 60%? Meetings, requests, lengthy review and approval process, rework and burning the midnight oil suck up any remaining energy to hit deadlines. There’s little time left to produce the impactful, creative work you’re known for and were hired to do. In this session, we explore how creative teams can streamline their workflows and optimise processes to give you more freedom and flexibility to do what you do best: be creative.
After a cancelled holiday season in 2020, it comes as no surprise that expected retail spend for Q4 2021 is on the rise – with online spending set to capture a significant share... read more
Building a first-party data strategy should be top of mind for every marketer as we move into a privacy-first future. Data-rich sectors – those that deal directly with customers... read more
The world of NFTs has opened up the metaverse for brands, with the likes of Coca-Cola, Dole and Twitter all jumping into the community. But what value does it bring to marketers?... read more
The Drum will bring together futurists and digital leaders to sneak preview the next technology in retail. With many countries moving back to physical retail, how will the shop of... read more
Do consumers want to pay for five different video subscriptions? No. As the likes of Disney+ and HBO Max force create even more choice for users, many are predicting a rebundling.... read more
Like most creative teams, you might find you lack the time to focus on your core job: being creative. According to research, workers only dedicate 40% of their day to the job they... read more
The race to have a solid first-party data strategy is on, as the industry watches the gradually diminished use of the cookie. Ahead of the curve is leading publisher News Corp in... read more
Exclusively broadcasting at 10am BST then on-demand thereafter.
"Is your head in a spin about the future of Advanced TV advertising and how to navigate through 2022?"
Join... read more