Leo Burnett Madrid’s holiday campaign for Ruavieja has gone viral in the country.
The campaign, 'Tenemos Que Vernos Mas' (translated to: We Have To See Each Other More), features real people who discover exactly how much time they have left to spend with a loved one, driving home how much time we spend on our screens instead of the people we care about most. The calculating tool is accessible to the general public at www.tenemosquevernosmas.com, as a way for everyone to experience how a simple statistic can effectively change our behavior.
The four-minute film has already garnered more than 12m views on YouTube, 1.3m views on Twitter with 2.5k retweets, nearly 685k views on Facebook with 17k shares and has been featured in nearly every major news outlet in the country.
Leo Burnett Madrid creative director, Juan García-Escudero, said: "The best ideas are those capable of changing behaviors and sometimes even the way we live. If we can get people to do all they possibly can to see more of each other, we will have done something worthwhile."
- Agency: Leo Burnett
- Advertiser: Pernod Ricard
- Product: Ruavieja.
- Sector: Liqueurs
- Client contact: Maria Prados, Kerman Romeo, Miguel Angel Pascual and Telmo Pagalday
- General Creative Director: Juan García-Escudero
- Creative Directors: Gaston Guetmonovitch and Daniel Sáenz
- Art Director: Juan Frías
- Account Manager: Laura Gutierrez
- Account Supervisor: Clara Hernangómez
- Strategic Planning: Iñigo Rivera
- Advanced Analytics: Publicis Media
- Agency Producer: Victor Cruz
- Production company: Tesauro
- Director: Felix Fernandez de Castro
- Executive Producer: Pancho Alted
- Producer: Susana Boix
- Recording studio: Serena
- Media agency: Mediacom