Tribe Hummus has launched a new social campaign with Arnold Worldwide that takes a cue from pop culture called 'Hummus of New York,' playing off the popular Humans of New York photoblog.
Aligned with the brand’s 'Celebrate Your Flavor' strategy, the campaign showcases the different Tribe flavors as individual personalities in New York City.
The digital-first campaign features stories from the 16 hummus flavors based on their everyday New York City lives. Launching with a video and series of Hummus portraits on both Facebook and Instagram, the brand will release more posts throughout the year that celebrate the hummus flavors in iconic New York City locations.
Agency: Arnold Worldwide
• Executive Creative Director: Sean McBride
• Art Directors: Ashley Herrin and Gianna Balasco
• Copywriter: Collin Smith and Alina Karabaich
• Producers: Sarah Storrer, Hillary O’Rourke, Jacquelyn Malis
• Planner: Lanna Tokuhiro
• Engagement Planners: Juliet Tierney, Lydia Leavitt, Alex Riahi
• Business Affairs: Taylor Thomas
• Marketing: Gail Felcher and Jesse Kiel
• Project Manager: Cyan Dana
• Camera: Ashley Herrin and Gianna Balasco
Editorial Company: EditBar
• Producer: Maggie Flatley
• Editor: Kelly Hanson
Sound Design: Sound Lounge
• Engineer: Justin Kooy