The folks who put the ‘Great’
in British advertising
This publication is a celebration of the people who have made British creativity great. It will feature 50 brilliant portraits by photographer Jules Hanford. Portraits will be of those who make up the great and the good of the UK creative scene. But we need your help to remind the world of the contribution the UK makes, and continues to make, to the sum total of the world’s best ideas.
As a founding subscriber
here is what you get:
- 10 copies of this beautiful 200 page, hard backed publication. As well as great shots, it will include forewords by key industry people including the legendary Tony Brignull
- Your logo and a short sentence about your agency on our ‘founding sponsors’ page
- Branding as part of the Assorted Nuts launch event
- Branding on the UK’s largest marketing website - The Drum, which will run a virtual exhibition
- Branding in The Drum, PPA Magazine of the Year, when we run a major Assorted Nuts feature to mark the publication
- Company profile on thedrum.com, staying live for a full year.
This package is available
All you need to do now is choose an option below and we'll be sure to be in touch soon.