We are dedicated to empowering our network through cutting-edge content, and one way we do this is through our 7 global conferences per year.
- Agency Acceleration Day
- Future of Marketing
- Pitch Perfect
- Programmatic Punch (UK +US)
- Media Slap
- Do it Day and Do it Day launch
Find the full list here.
We offer opportunity to sponsor these key events and reach an engaged and eager-to-learn audience.
Sponsorship differs per event, as does the attendee and you will be informed before making a decision. Sponsoring a Drum event typically include elements such as:
- Branding – including logo on all pre-event, marketing printed event material, thedrum.com and event website.
- Q&A - Sponsor Spotlight Q&A published on event website with some content used in e-mail marketing
- Area to display your product and talk about your service
- Stage presence: your chance to be seen as a thought leader by appearing on a panel/moderator of a session
- Delegate passes
How you benefit:
- Meet the people who count and make the decisions
- Help them with understanding how your product or servicecan improve their business
- Be seen as a thought leader through one of our packages
- Increase brand awareness of your company
The Drum can be seen around the world at key industry events including CES, Mobile World Congress, SXSW, Advertising Week, Cannes, Dmexco, and so on.
As official media partners for these events, The Drum will have access to attention-grabbing opportunities we can share with you, including the distribution of The Drum magazine and on-site video interviews. In previous years, we’ve worked with partners to host networking events and exclusive roundtables. Moreover, our partners have taken advantage of our online coverage, to reach those unable to attend, with contextual campaigns and newsletter sponsorship.
Let’s start the conversation!