PhotoBox launches new...
Ad of the Day: Vodafone - 'Lake'
Toronto mayor's TV denial 'I...
Elastoplast to promote...
I agree with you Mike. Additionally, I think Facebook will ultimately fail as users lean towards data privacy. While some embrace the coming cloud computing experience I, like a lot of others, have:
1. Stopped using Google because of G+ (I use Duck Duck Go)
2. Refuse to be apart of the cloud because I don't know where my data is.
3. Modded my browser to block ads** This is by far the greatest problem facing Facebook.
4. Will resort to using another browser or write off Windows completely and use a custom Linux Destro if my browsers start becoming cluttered by ads I cannot block.
5. and finally....I have been showing EVERYONE how to stop advertizements.
As generation X floods the consumer market we will see people blocking ads like the plague. How is Facebook gonna make money if everyone is blocking their ads?
Cheaper rate to access exclusive DRUM content & events discounts
Receive fortnightly magazine + yearbooks + supplements