2013 is the year mobile may finally live up to its potential. In the first of The Drum’s quarterly mobile supplements, we review the developments in this dynamic space.
This supplement covers the following:
- The year of mobile – mobile trends for the year ahead.
- M- commerce – A look at how mobile is the glue that can bring online and offline shopping together.
- Case Study – The thinking behind the nononthehighstreet.com gift finder app
- Mobile market – M&C Saatchi Mobile’s James Hilton on the biggest year for mobile so far.
- Q&A – Industry experts offer their views on the big issues faced