What is The Drum Digital Census?
The Drum Digital Census provides a comprehensive review of the digital marketing agency landscape in the UK, highlighting the key players, trends and growth in this exciting sector.
What’s in the report?
- Analysis of trends across the digital marketing agency sector
- Profiles of the agencies that are featured in the polls
- To highlight yourself as a leading digital marketing agency
- To benchmark yourself against your peers
- Appearing in both the financial and client polls provides the opportunity to be featured in our 'elite' tables as an all-round high performer
Who is eligible?
- Any agency offering primarily digital marketing services headquartered in the UK is eligible, regardless of size
- You must be an RAR recommended agency at the time of publication in order to appear in the client polls
Who reads it?
- The report is circulated to clients throughout the UK
- Extracts are published by The Drum in a dedicated supplement
- The results will also be publicised via The Drum website and social channels
How do the client satisfaction polls work?
The client satisfaction research will be carried out in partnership with Recommended Agency Register (RAR).
- To enter the client polls, you can nominate a number of clients to rate your agency via the RAR site. Further information about the RAR ratings process and becoming RAR recommended can be found on the RAR website.
- If you are not registered on RAR you may create an account here. We suggest you invite at least six clients. Alternatively we will use the information you provide as a part of the survey to create an RAR account for you. We will then invite your clients to rate your agency, after which you will gain full control of the RAR account.
- If you are already registered on RAR your ratings for digital services will be counted if they are valid until 31 October 2016. However, you can boost your client satisfaction score by obtaining new ratings. If you are not recommended until at least 31 October 2016, we would encourage you to invite client references now to ensure you appear in the report.
What will happen next?
- We will analyse the data, and create rankings of the top digital agencies across our main dimensions (financial performance and client satisfaction)
- If you rank highly in the polls, we may contact you to ask for further information to support the editorial content of the report
- The report will be published in September 2016
Terms and data use
- The client poll is run in partnership with the Recommended Agency Register. Terms for RAR are hosted here
- Our survey solution is provided by an external partner, Widgix, with a privacy guide for respondents listed here
- The Drum is a global company with global operations. We also work with partners to provide certain services. By responding to one of our surveys, you consent to your information being transferred and stored across the United States, United Kingdom and in other locations where The Drum or our partners operate.
- Unless explicitly stated, respondents should assume that information entered is intended for open publication. Confidential fields will be clearly marked in the survey.
- Any queries can be referred to Shane Taylor, Research Manager at The Drum
How to enter
This is what you need to do by Wednesday 13 July:
Complete the online survey by providing:
- Company details
- Financial information (turnover and fee income for your two most recent financial years)
- Client information
- Information about your agency’s last year in business
- If your agency offers primarily media buying services, you should enter through the separate media buying agencies entry form
If the majority of your agency’s turnover is derived from the development of digital products such as applications and websites, or through managing digital services, you should enter through this form.Submit an entry
Media buying agencies
If the majority of your agency's turnover is derived from digital media spend on behalf of clients - such as paid search, display & affiliate marketing - you should enter through this form.Submit an entry
If you have any questions about putting your agency forward for The Drum's Digital Census, please get in touch with a member of our research team using the contact details below:
Shane Taylor, Research Manager, The Drum
t: +44 7472070970