Digital Agency is highest awarded company in 2017 EVCOM Screen Awards at BAFTA - Contra Agency
Digital Agency is highest awarded company in 2017 EVCOM Screen Awards at BAFTA
This year we were honoured, yet again, at the EVCOM Screen Awards at BAFTA, winning more GOLD awards than any other company, a total of 8 awards overall.
- GOLD: Cinematography
- GOLD: Direction (and silver)
- GOLD: Marketing and PR
Contra Agency is a fully fledged Digital Agency but that doesn't mean we take producing our brand films any less seriously. In fact Contra is recognised [to quote the British Film Institute] as having 'impressive film work, and cinematic aesthetics'. Being the highest awarded company at the awards shows how important the integration of digital and film/video content within a company in this industry is and how digital agencies can push ahead of traditional corporate video companies partly driven by their innovation [in my opion].
This success builds on the many accolades that we have won over the years, some of our favourites over the last 12 months include:
- Ranked 12th in Corporate top 50 – Televisual Magazine 2017
- Ranked 9th in the Corporate top 50 by our pears – Televisual Magazine 2017
- Winner: Marketing Communication B2C – Cannes Dolphin 2016
- Winner: Best Editing – Cannes Dolphin 2016
- GOLD: Brand Communication – EVCOM Screen Awards 2016
- GOLD: Charity and Not for Profit – EVCOM Screen Awards 2016