Own your own page on thedrum.com
Everybody's talking about content being the way to market our services
The Drum Contributor Network gives you the opportunity to have your own page on thedrum.com where you are the editor, the sole contributor and the sole advertiser. The page design and layout mirrors the main content pages of the site, allowing you to surface your own stream of content on an internationally respected platform.
Use your own page on The Drum to tell potential customers all about your business and see all your latest work and case studies. And because the Contributor Network platform drives The Drum's directory search function, your company's content will be easy to find by everyone.
We provide the platform and you provide the content and handle the distribution of the content yourself. There are share buttons to help you to distribute it.
You will have a choice of tags for your content and these will allow the content to be searchable in the Contributor Network search. You can add some company details to your page too. This is called our Author membership which is paid for quarterly.
If you need help with creating content, crafting headlines or creating insights then we offer these services on a pay-as-you-go basis.
Level 1: Author
- Your company content displayed
- Drum-created company content displayed
- Company details displayed
- Drum-created company features displayed
- Self-distribution with widgets to help
- SEO via The Drum's Google indexing
- Included in Contributor Network search
- Paid distribution via native advertising (available at additional cost)
- Content creation – priced per job