Ahead of tomorrow night’s Golden Globe Awards, the media team at Twitter looked at the total mentions of nominated TV series and films since nominations were announced on December 10.
If the winners were determined by the amount of buzz being generated, Carrie (movie) and Outlander (show) would win:
As usual, Twitter will be on hand to cover the event, and will feature a host of integrations, including:
· In the backstage HFPA 1:1 interview area, fans will be able to ask stars substantive questions — with the chance to receive a direct reply — thanks to a partnership with the Golden Globes and Amy Poehler’s Smart Girls Ask (@smrtgrls) campaign. Both organizations have already issued their Tweets calling for participation. Questions featuring the hashtag #SmartGirlsAsk are already rolling in. The @goldenglobes and @smrtgrls handles will be sharing all of the replies that night.
· Stationed at the Hollywood Foreign Press Association’s (HFPA) red carpet stage, a must-stop for talent, HFPA members will conduct interviews with the biggest celebrities, which will be share exclusively on @goldenglobes.
· @NBC will be sharing photos and GIFs from a Twitter Mirror, which captures red carpet selfies Tweeted out in real time.
· A Vine 360 Booth from @TODAYshow will provide a full view of red carpet looks from every angle.
· Fresh off their wins, the first stop for the stars will be the Thank You Cam, where victors can share their initial reactions via Tweets from @goldenglobes.
· For those who want to be a fly on the wall in the photo room, where winners will share their remarks with press, there will be a Periscope broadcast capturing all of the action as it happens from @goldenglobes.