Cover story – Retail therapy
- NB Studio has continued its tradition of exclusive new year mailers with the latest in the ‘This Year…’ series.
- Following the release of Cass Art’s own brand papers, Angus Hyland, partner at Pentagram, has created a new range of premium quality watercolour pads.
- Visual artist Amy Woodside has paid homage to Pop Art greats with her series of silkscreens of abstract letterforms and repeated words that recall Ed Ruscha and Jasper Johns.
Analysis and Agenda
- Facebook Graph Search will trigger “compelling” advertising opportunities, say agencies
- Mothercare positive despite sales slump
- The future of retail: what happens when all showrooms are gone?
Advertising and media
- eBay nets 100 advertisers for ad exchange
- Is high street retail a new type of marketing agency?
The magazine regularly includes in-depth report and analysis, regional and sector, with all the hard hitting facts, statistics and trends