A taster of what's in our latest issue out Friday 9 November 2012
This issue of The Drum magazine reveals the winners of the DADI Awards, featuring Individual of the Year winner Sir Martin Sorrell. We also take a look at the winning case studies behind this year's Grand Prix and Chairman's Award.
Desert Island Clips
Robert Campbell of Outsider Films reveals his favourite classic ad moments.
Women in digital
The latest in our series of profiles on influential women in digital sees Propel's Melina Jacovou speak to Tina Judic, managing director at Found.
In the latest of a series of regional reviews, The Drum surveys a cross-section of the marketing industries in Scotland, taking a look at what lies ahead.
The Drum's latest insight into the media and marketing industries, which this issue includes:
- A piece featuring veteran ad man Patrick Collister on why now is the best time to be a creative
- Analysis of 4G's arrival in the UK and what it means for consumers and brands
- Green Square partner Tony Walford's latest acquisitions blog
Our regular creative round-up, The Works, features recent branding, illustration and design work, including:
- Branding and bag designs for Classic Bag by Salad Creative
- M&C Saatchi campaign using edible tea ink for BOH Camomile Tea in Malaysia
- Brand identity for Jamie Oliver's Better Food Foundation, created by Pearlfisher