The inaugural list of inductees into the BIMA Digital Hall of Fame have been revealed, including the likes of Sir Tim Berners-Lee, Stephen Fry, Martha Lane Fox and Sir Jony Ive.
The list of 20 names is made up of British personalities who have made a real difference to the digital landscape.
Those were revealed at two sessions today (Wednesday 19 September) held during this year's ad:tech London conference, which was also attended by a number of the inductees.
Those inducted were:
1. Andrew Walmsley - Co-founded i-level
2. Ajaz Ahmed – AKQA
3. Mark Cridge – former glue Isobar
4. Martha Lane-Fox - Co-founded lastminute.com
5. Catriona Campbell – Foviance
6. Sir Jony Ive- Apple
7. Stephen Fry
8. Phil Jones – Podge
9. Warren East – ARM
10. Nicolas Roope – Poke
11. Robin Klein - The Accelerator Group
12. Nick Hynes – Somo
13. Alan Rusbridger – Guardian
14. Tom Roope - Rumpus Room
15. Andy Hobsbawm – EVRYTHNG
16. Dr Michael Lynch – Autonomy
17. Helen Milner - Online Centres Foundation
18. Pete Cashmore - Mashable
19. Rory Sutherland – Ogilvy
20. Sir Tim Berners-Lee