This issue’s creative round-up features:
- Mother's ‘Bright, shiny colours’ campaign for IKEA
- Print and TV campaign for the launch of Kerrygold's softer block butter, developed by Karmarama
- Liquid TV's brand and opening sequence for Channel 4’s coverage of the London 2012 Paralympic Games
Analysis and Agenda
- A new chapter in the budget airlines wars?
- Why did Trinity Mirror appoint Fox as CEO?
- How branded digital content can have a subconscious impact
- If you work in advertising, why on earth would you not be in London?
- How could it happen? Leo Burnett and the charity plagiarism row
The magazine regularly includes in-depth report and analysis, regional and sector, with all the hard hitting facts, statistics and trends