It might be a man’s world, but the number of women making a name for themselves in the digital arena is growing. The Drum reveals its 30 under 30 women in digital for 2012 – an inspiring list of women lighting up digital marketing, from social media and performance marketing to user experience and mobile.
In a special review of mobile, The Drum explores how marketers need to build consumers into the heart of their mobile strategy, and looks into the issues facing mobile advertising.
- Designing for mobile v designing for desktops: what challenges does the mobile web throw up for designers?
- How is mobile changing the world?
- How can the mobile model deliver revenue?
Alan Rusbridger interview
Ahead of his induction into the Digital Hall of Fame at ad:tech, The Drum catches up with Alan Rusbridger, editor of the Guardian, to discuss the paper’s digital-first strategy.
Desert island clips
Sir John Hegarty discusses his favourite celluloid classics, from the iconic ‘horse head’ scene in The Godfather to universally loved ads.
This issue’s creative round-up features:
- United Creative's work for Walsall town centre
- Typographic mugs for Tesco by Glad
- George Best style guide, created by Raw for IMG to celebrate Best’s style and talent