A taster of what's in our latest issue out Friday 30th March
Top Freelancers : Experts in their field – Cover story
- What are the benefits of being a creative freelancer?
- What have been the biggest challenges you have faced as a freelancer?
- Has the market changed for freelancers in recent years?
Proctor & Gamble
Analysis and Agenda
UK falling behind in mobile because of Ofcom
Mobile ad spend increases 157% year on year
Online video revenue set to quadruple
Enders: Google+ unlikely to take off
Demand for digital talent reaches new heights
Google to penalise SEO
The Works - The latest creative campaigns
In this issue we look at some of the latest creative work, including:
- Newcastle-based Gardiner Richardson’s tourism brand identity for Dumfries & Galloway
- Turquoise Branding’s work for Eurovision 2012
- Leahy Brand Design’s work for Napier Brown’s new retail sugar brand - Whitworths for Baking
- Brand identity for The Ampersand Hotel, created by London-based Goosebumps
A round-up of the new business news - from pitches and wins to losses and reviews
A look at who has moved where in the marketing and media industries, both client-side and agency
The magazine regularly includes:
In-depth report and analysis, regional and sector, with all the hard hitting facts, stats and trends