- Rank Interactive reviews £7m creative and media
Rank Interactive is reviewing its creative and media planning and buying accounts for gambling sites Blue Square, Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casinos, worth an estimated £7m.
The review is thought to involve Rank Interactive websites including Bluesq. com, Bluesqpoker.com, Meccabingo. com, Meccagames.com, Grosvenorcasi- nos.com and Grosvenorpoker.com.
It is understood that Aegis owned agency Vizeum has previously been re- sponsible for online media planning and buying for Rank Interactive brands Blue Square and Mecca Bingo.
- The Alaska Travel Industry Association is looking to appoint an agency to raise its profile in the UK. The £18k, year-long contract covers PR and marketing.
- The British Council has posted a tender for marketing services. The tender deadline is midday on 30 March.
- C&A has issued a brief for a global ad- vertising campaign which will star former supermodel Cindy Crawford.
- eBay is holding initial chemistry meetings with agencies as it looks to appoint to its UK and European employee communications business.
- The Government of South Australia is looking for a agency to build awareness of South Australia and raise the region’s profile in the UK.
- Grey Goose is reviewing its global ad business as the Bacardi-owned vodka looks to push its premium positioning.
- Kaspersky is reviewing its global ad- vertising, with incumbent M&C Saatchi not expected to repitch for the anti-virus software manufacturer’s business.
- Merchant Gourmet is hunting an agency to handle its advertising account. Mission Foods is reviewing its UK advertising. Brass has worked with the US manufacturer of Mexican products for the past six years with.
- Radisson Hotels has been contacting agencies with a brief as it reviews its UK advertising account. The hotel company previously worked with Souk 360 as well as handling some marketing in-house.
- Tiger Beer is looking for an agency to handle its advertising, digital engagement and social media across the UK, US and Asia. The brand has previously worked with CHI & Partners in the UK.
- Unibet is on the hunt for an agency to handle its £2m UK ad account. The online betting company previously worked with TBWA\London on its pan- European advertising.
- The World Hepatitis Alliance is looking to appoint to a video campaign brief to raise awareness in the run-up to World Hepatitis Day.
|Alaska Travel Industry Association||PR and marketing||£180k|
|The British Council||Marketing services||n/a|
|Government of South Australia||PR||n/a|
|Grey Goose||Global advertising||n/a|
|Mission Foods||UK advertising||n/a|
|Radisson Hotels||UK advertising||n/a|
|Rank Interactive||Creative and media planning and buying||£7m|
|Tiger Beer||Global advertising||n/a|
|World Hepatitis Alliance||Video campaign||£50k|