Food for thought
The wealth and range of products out there make the food and drink sector an exciting, dynamic one for marketing services agencies to be working in. The Drum catches up with agencies working in the sector to gain an insight into the questions surrounding food and drink marketing.
The Drum speaks to STV Creative, Kalua, Flixity, The JMS Group and Flaunt Productions to take stock of the commercial production industry and find out what we can expect to see going forward.
The talcum powder plot
Claims about the carcinogenic effects of talc have left it with some reputation problems. Can a design makeover and some savvy marketing reverse the fortunes of the former bathroom staple?
- Time-shifted viewing accounts for 9.4% of UK’s TV consumption
- What will £3bn GM media win mean for Carat?
- BIMA chair Justin Cooke questions lack of consultation over ACTA
- Etailers lose millions by failing to respond to customers online
- Facebook added £2.2bn to UK GDP
- Twitter ‘more than a social network’
The Works – the latest creative campaigns
In this issue we take a look at some of the latest creative work, including:
- Blue Marlin’s design of a new range of bottles for Welsh brewer Brains
- A launch campaign for McVities Quirks, created by Publicis and featuring illustrations by Paul Davis
- The new identity for the Teenage Cancer Trust, created by The Cernise Collective
A round-up of the new business news - from pitches and wins to losses and reviews.
A look at some of the biggest moves in the regions – as well as further afield, for both client-side and agencies...
The magazine regularly includes in-depth reports and regional and sector analysis – with all the hard hitting facts, stats and trends