Recent research has revealed that employee habits are driving UK companies to embrace apps in the workplace. Here The Drum takes a look at the results of the research, and what it might mean for UK businesses.
This article provides an insight into some of the key findings from the research, including:
- 74% of marketing decision makers surveyed see a greatly increased presence for B2B apps coming soon
- However, only 30% feel personally under pressure to adopt them.
- 65% feel that employees’ standards for technology have risen with customer standards
- Less than a quarter of companies have a fully implemented mobile strategy
- Over half of the individuals surveyed said their company issues smartphones, and over a quarter said they issue tablets.
- In companies that build apps, 65% are driven by staff demand
The article also includes both an infographic and a slidedeck produced by ORM London to highlight the key research findings.
Want to read this article?
Try The Drum online subscription FREE for one month.