John Hegarty, chairman and worldwide creative director of Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH), has signed up as chairman of the judges for this year’s Scottish Advertising Awards.
Celebrating 21 years of the Awards, The Drum has invited previous Scottish Advertising Awards chairmen to return to judge these celebratory awards.
Hegarty first chaired the judging panel back in 1991. He will return to Glasgow in August for this year’s judging.
Calls for entry to the Scottish Advertising Awards will arrive in the next couple of weeks, so to ensure you are on the list email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elsewhere, the deadline of 24 May is fast approaching for the Roses Design Awards. For more information on how to enter call Claire Miller on 0141 559 6064 or email email@example.com
The deadline to enter the Chip Shop Awards has been extended to Friday 1 June.
Call Katy Thomson on 0141 559 6062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an entry form. Alternatively, log onto www.chipshopawards.com.
Finally, Jonathan Austin, chief executive of Best Companies, the workplace engagement specialists and compilers of the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ list, will be chairing The Drum’s first ever ‘Best Place to Work’ one-day seminar taking place in July.
In order to reserve your place and find out how to become a ‘best company’, gain accreditation and how it will benefit your company, call Diane Canning on 0141 559 6059 or email email@example.com.
17 May 2007 - 11:06am | posted by Staff Writer
BBH’s Hegarty signs up for Scots Ad Awards
- Rosie Arnold to head up Roses Awards judging panel
- USA Today, Reuters, Vice Media, Huffington Post & The Guardian among Nominees for The Drum Online Media Awards
- Disney, IBM, Net-A-Porter and BBC among the 25 companies involved in Social Buzz Awards judging
- The Drum Online Media Awards new categories to celebrate breaking news story of the year and best media podcast
- Maxus' Tim Irwin and DTA judge reveals what he wants to see from programmatic award entries
- Twitter UK MD Bruce Daisley named Individual of the Year at the Social Buzz Awards
Featured by The Drum
Sign up to our Daily newsletter