Atalanta has unveiled its first work for Westons Cider since being appointed to handle its national design and advertising. The agency has developed a range of direct mail material for Herefordshire-based Westons and is now developing a national advertising campaign targeting the on-trade. The traditionally produced, draught and bottled cider is exported to 14 countries worldwide. Based at the original farm "The Bounds", Westons cider employs 80 people, sells approximately 1.4m gallons a year and has a turnover of £7.5m.
Anderson Strathern appoints Union.
22 September 2005 - 5:37pm | posted by Staff Writer
Atalanta fizzes with cider task
- Westons Cider unveils new look for Stowford Press
- Euro-Pro brings Fizz Experience on board to improve in-store offering
- Strongbow heroes the farmers who grow its one billion British cider apples in new 'Bittersweet' TV advert
- Heineken turns to St Luke's to introduce UK fruit cider drinkers to Old Mout with £3m campaign
- Saatchi & Saatchi adds seven new creatives to team
- Carling stages live ice carving as part of British Cider campaign
Featured by The Drum
Sign up to our Daily newsletter