Pasta Foods, part of the Rank Hovis McDougall Group, has appointed Draftworldwide following a pitch against another Edinburgh-based ad agency.
Ward Mulvey, managing director of Draft, said: "We are absolutely delighted to be working with Pasta Foods. As one of the leading pasta producers in the UK they have the intent, and now plans, to really drive their sales hard over the coming year."
Draft will carry out an integrated through-the-line campaign for the Marshall's brand.
14 January 2002 - 11:56am | posted by Staff Writer
Draftworldwide first pasta post
- Ask Italian is demanding the public #RespectThePasta in new campaign
- Birds Eye preps £5.6m campaign for Steamfresh range
- Ad of the Day: Taco Bell- Bacon Mall
- Scotland's Daily Record to be guest edited by Better Together's Alistair Darling and SNP leader Alex Salmond ahead of indyref
- Publicis Groupe agency poaches Alexander Ouvaroff from Mindshare
- Oxo shows how its 'Herbs & More' pots can flavour any meal in new stop motion animation series
Featured by The Drum
Sign up to our Daily newsletter