The Drum Jobs
12 November 2013 14:02:51 +0000Digital Project Managerhttp://www.thedrum.com/jobs/details/58381/Digital%2520Project%2520Manager.htmlSuperstar Project Managers required.
Denholm’s client, an award winning creative digital agency are seeking an experience mid weight project manager to work across a host of exciting projects within the public, financial services and sports and entertainments sectors.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing company who eat, sleep and breathe digital. You will be part of a fast moving project management team and have will have the ability to hit the ground running.
As project manager, you will work closely with all departments within the agency: Creative, Design, Technical, Account Management and Digital Marketing to ensure all projects are completed from start to finish, on time and within budget.
Essential skills required for this role:
• A solid understanding of AGILE, Waterfall or SCRUM methodologies
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Solid experience in managing schedules and keeping projects running smoothly and on time
• The ability to deliver projects of the highest quality - on time and on budget
As an experienced project manager, you will have at least 3 years’ experience working within an agency and have the ability to work not only as part of a team but also under your own initiative. You will have the patience of a saint and love getting stuck in.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, we would love to hear from you.12 November 2013 14:02:46 +0000Digital Account Managerhttp://www.thedrum.com/jobs/details/58380/Digital%2520Account%2520Manager.htmlThe Company
Denholm’s Client, an award winning creative digital agency based in Glasgow, is seeking a forward thinking Account Manager to join their team. This is a unique position offering the chance to work with an extensive and growing blue chip client base.
As Account Manager, you will work as part of a small team and will be the main point of contact with specific key clients. Working within client servicing you will be highly adept at building and maintaining strong relationships and will be able to manage and deliver complex projects for your clients independently and within agreed budgets and timescales. You will be responsible for working across multiple key accounts and work closely with all internal departments; creative, strategy, planning, marketing, design, development, project management etc.
To be considered for this role you will have at least a couple of years experience within an agency; ideally within either an integrated or digital agency. Coming from this background you will have a breadth of knowledge across all digital disciplines, including (but not limited to)-
• CMS systems
• Web Design and build
• Mobile web and apps
• SEO & PPC (Knowledge in these would be particularly advantageous)
• Social media
• Email marketing
• Online advertising
Are you right for this role?
Confidence and hardwork are key in any Account Manager role, this is no exception! The chosen individual can come from either an Account Manager or Senior Account Executive position. More important than your current...11 November 2013 16:04:04 +0000Digital Account Directorhttp://www.thedrum.com/jobs/details/58324/Digital%2520Account%2520Director.htmlMad about sports? Passionate about digital? If so, we need YOU!
Denholm’s client, a creative digital agency based in Glasgow are seeking a hardworking and strategic thinking Account Director to join their growing team. This truly is a rare opportunity to work for a company who are trail blazers within the digital world.
As Account Director, you will be responsible for devising, formulating and delivering cutting edge digital solutions for a fantastic and exciting client base including some national sporting and entertainment clients. Reporting into the Head of Client Services, you will work closely with all departments within the agency: Creative, Design, Development, Marketing and Project Management so the ability to quickly build relationships is a must. The successful candidate must have a solid understanding of all things digital including, Web Design and Builds, Mobile and Apps, Social Media, PPC, SEO, E-commerce and online advertising. Perhaps you have come from a technical background and have a good understanding of digital from the ground up.
Key attributes for this role:
• Strong commercial awareness
• Sound understanding of all digital disciplines
• Experience in the Sports and Entertainment sector would be beneficial
• Project Management skills
Responsibilities for this role:
• Understanding the client’s business and identifying ways in which digital communication can help them achieve their objectives
• Building and maintaining strong client relationships
• Advising on best practice, new...29 November 2013 09:09:30 +0000Communications Officer (Maternity Cover)http://www.thedrum.com/jobs/details/59486/Communications%2520Officer%2520%28Maternity%2520Cover%29.htmlCycling Scotland is seeking maternity cover for a Communications Officer post. The role involves project management of national behaviour change campaigns and promoting the organisations projects events and services. Candidates should have a strong background across marketing and PR, with experience of project managing large scale marketing campaigns, liaising with key creative agencies, partners and stakeholders and evaluating success through research and monitoring. Experience of generating national and local media coverage in print and broadcast is also desirable, alongside a good knowledge of online and social media.For full details and application forms go to www.cyclingscotland.org or phone 0141 229 5350 for an application pack. Closing date is Monday 16th December.Cycling Scotland is a recognised Scottish Charity no SC029760.29 November 2013 09:09:34 +0000Senior Communications Officerhttp://www.thedrum.com/jobs/details/59485/Senior%2520Communications%2520Officer.htmlCycling Scotland is seeking a Senior Communications Officer to lead on the organisations communications strategy. The successful candidate should have a proven track record for delivering large scale media campaigns using PR, marketing, digital and social media channels with several years of experience in managing communications activity at a senior level. The role also involves project-managing Scotlands largest mass-participation cycle ride freshnlo Pedal for Scotland and requires candidates to have a background in events. Experience of managing a team and managing budgets is essential, alongside strong writing skills, the ability to prepare policy briefings and project management experience. For full details and application forms go to www.cyclingscotland.org or phone 0141 229 5350 for an application pack. Closing date is Monday 16th December.Cycling Scotland is a recognised Scottish Charity no SC029760.26 November 2013 13:01:15 +0000Editorial assistanthttp://www.thedrum.com/jobs/details/59234/Editorial%2520assistant.html The Drum is seeking an editorial assistant to support its award-winning team of journalists. Based in Glasgow, this role would suit an enthusiastic graduate with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills. You must be cool under pressure and possess a confident professional manner. Although not a writing position, you will play an important role in the day-to-day running of The Drum’s editorial operations and will gain invaluable experience of working in a busy publishing environment. You will undertake a variety of tasks to support the editorial team, including chasing copy and pictures, dealing with enquiries, taking minutes, handling travel arrangements, managing diaries and maintaining contact databases. Desired skills and experience: Excellent people skills and a strong team ethic Polite, confident telephone manner Excellent numeracy and literacy Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook Strong organisational skills and the ability to remain calm in the face of deadlines Experience in an administrative role or a similar publishing position To apply, send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by 11 December. 26 November 2013 13:01:48 +0000Sub-editorhttp://www.thedrum.com/jobs/details/59233/Sub-editor.html As the reigning PPA Business Magazine of the Year, we are seeking a talented sub-editor to ensure standards remain high across our web and print journalism. This role requires a proven sub-editor who is capable of working at speed without sacrificing accuracy and possesses the versatility to work across both print and online formats. Working with our editorial team in Glasgow, your job will be to edit news, features and analysis for our busy website, fortnightly magazine and supplements. You will understand the differences in tone and style that these publications require and should be as confident working online as you are in print. A good working knowledge of InDesign and an understanding of web style are essential. An appreciation of SEO techniques would be desirable. Part-time working will also be considered. Key responsibilities: Editing news and features for our print editions and website, ensuring factual and grammatical accuracy Making sure The Drum tone of voice is being met across all our publications Composing eye-catching headlines, standfirsts and captions Updating the house style guide and making sure it is followed by staff and contributors Helping to source appropriate imagery and graphics Working on other company copy as required Desired skills and experience: Proven experience of working to deadlines on publications that demand high editorial standards Strong grammatical and analytical skills and high attention to detail Familiarity with InDesign Demonstrable...19 November 2013 12:12:15 +0000iOS Developer - Glasgowhttp://www.thedrum.com/jobs/details/58892/iOS%2520Developer%2520-%2520Glasgow.htmliOS, Developer, Mobile Applications Development, Mobile Developer, iOS, Cocoa Touch, Objective C, XCode, iPhone, iPad One of the biggest names in Media is looking for a number of iOS Developers at various levels of seniority to join its mobile development team and work on some key projects critical to the growth of the company. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a fast paced organisation and although corporate has a relaxed atmosphere. You will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle so experience in this is a must. You will ideally have a real passion for Mobile technology having delivered apps which are live in the app store and are expected to be a real team player with a great attention to detail. These are urgent positions. Send your CV now for immediate consideration, a confidential chat and a full job spec. Mobile Applications Development, Mobile Developer, iOS, Cocoa Touch, Objective C, XCode, iPhone, iPad The JM Group and JM Digital are operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions.The JM Group and JM Digital are an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.14 November 2013 15:03:41 +0000Advertising Marketing Managerhttp://www.thedrum.com/jobs/details/58634/Advertising%2520Marketing%2520Manager.htmlDenholm’s client, a well-known and respected national brand is looking to appoint an Advertising Manager to deliver impactful and differentiated advertising. This is an exciting time to join our client as it embarks on a process of dynamic change.
Key responsibilities for this role will involve contributing to the development of advertising material and campaigns including TV, outdoor and press advertising, as well as media planning. You will manage the day to day relationships with third party creative agencies and media buyers; briefing agencies to deliver targeted and compelling advertising campaigns that engage both customers and non-customers. You will be expected to deliver advertising material and campaigns efficiently, effectively and to agreed timescales and budgets.
For this role, we’re looking for candidates with experience of planning and developing advertising across print, radio and ideally TV. You will have a proven track record of briefing marketing agencies and managing third party suppliers together with experience of communicating and presenting to various audiences, including senior management. Consumer brand experience is essential. We’re open to candidates from both the agency and client side for this role.14 November 2013 09:09:58 +0000Marketing Managerhttp://www.thedrum.com/jobs/details/58595/Marketing%2520Manager.htmlDenholm’s client, a well-known and respected national brand is looking to appoint a forward thinking Marketing Manager to develop and deliver their local marketing strategy in this newly created role. This is an exciting time to join our client as it embarks on a process of dynamic change. The focus of the role will be to optimise campaign performance and internal and external brand engagement.
Key responsibilities for this role will involve defining and delivering the local marketing strategy across 3 channels whilst engaging and influencing senior executive stakeholders to secure their support. Activities within this plan will include internal and external brand engagement programs, local marketing campaigns, partnerships, networks and events, ensuring all activities are in line with operational and financial objectives. You will be responsible for managing the day to day relationships with 3rd party agencies including approving proposals and securing senior management sign off for campaigns. Moreover, you will debrief post campaign reviews and display a thorough understanding of customer and market insights, utilising this to help shape and influence proposition discussions, leading to the delivery of a powerful local marketing campaign directed towards key target segments.
For this role, we’re looking for a proven track record in developing and deploying targeted marketing campaigns within a consumer focused market, potentially from an FMCG, Utility, Financial Services or Agency background. You will possess first class influencing and leadership skills...