The Drum Jobs
15 May 2013 14:02:09 +0000Social Media Executive/Social Content Writerhttp://www.thedrum.com/jobs/details/47260/Social%2520Media%2520Executive%2FSocial%2520Content%2520Writer.htmlCalling all experienced Social Media Executives or writers! Our client is looking to add to their digital team and has an urgent requirement for your skills!
Firstly, its probably worth mentioning that our client is looking for someone who has gained at least twelve months’ experience in a commercial Social Media role: this isn’t a first job role. They’re looking for someone who can take the lead in generating social media content for a range of clients (predominately consumer), and perhaps take the lead with a few smaller clients. You will create content plans across Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest and other platforms, liaising with the client to understand their products and benefits. Additionally, you’ll be involved with tracking competitor brands, reporting those results, and using this to contribute to campaign strategy and planning.
To be considered for this role you will be organised, confident and an excellent writer who is able to adjust their style depending on the client and platform involved, whether this be for 140 characters or a longer blog piece. Ideally you’ll have worked in an agency environment in a similar role, but you may have worked within an in-house digital team. This opportunity is to work with an agency which has a clear business strategy and knows where they want to be; they’re lively and it is a unique environment!
Please send your CV for the immediate attention of Emma Tee to email@example.com or call 0121 355 0955 to discuss your career requirements.
15 May 2013 09:09:35 +0000Digital Project Managerhttp://www.thedrum.com/jobs/details/47235/Digital%2520Project%2520Manager.htmlA fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Project Manager to join the successful and growing team of a leading global manufacturing and technology company. The Digital Project Manager will be managing the company’s digital marketing strategy with a view to making the company a digital market leader.
As Digital Project Manager, you will be managing the digital marketing strategy and developing integrated digital marketing campaigns, including web, mobile, e-communications, and social media, in order to drive lead generation and build customer base, supporting the development of a web strategy, driving the email marketing strategy, implementing an e-commerce strategy, and producing material to drive product sales. You will also be expected to analyse results from digital activity, identify digital innovations, project manage shows and events, support the team, liaise with suppliers, produce project plans, and manage workloads.
You should ideally have a relevant degree or equivalent experience, with at least three years’ experience of digital work gained either agency or client-side, with excellent knowledge of all digital tools. You will need to have experience of developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns, with good knowledge of emerging digital trends, and the ability to handle multiple projects and ensure their timely delivery. Alongside these skills, you should be a strategic thinker and team player, with strong communication and organisational skills, and plenty of enthusiasm. If you have a European language, then this would be very...14 May 2013 08:08:29 +0000Social Media Executivehttp://www.thedrum.com/jobs/details/47104/Social%2520Media%2520Executive.htmlFantastic opportunity for a experienced Social Media Executive to join a leading player in the health and beauty industry
This is a brand new role and if successful you’ll have responsibility for defining and implementing social media strategies on behalf of the company, developing brand awareness, driving inbound traffic and encouraging and nurturing customer and prospect engagement.
If successful, your core areas of responsibility would be:
* Manage and develop the company blog
* Daily management of multiple social profiles including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram including community outreach efforts, follower/fan community growth, promotions, competitions etc.
* Plan and implement project-based social campaign work across multiple channels
* Plan and create content suitable for use across multiple platforms from short form tweets to long form blog posts
* Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring into internal teams to help evolve social strategies
* Monitor and report on referral traffic to the website.
* Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring into internal teams to help evolve social strategies.
* Monitor and keep on top of trends in social media tools, trends and applications.
* Explore and encourage adoption of relevant social media tools and techniques.
To be considered we’ll need you to have experience in the following areas:
* Genuine passion for social media.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Ability to manage multiple platforms...12 May 2013 14:02:51 +0000Social Media Managerhttp://www.thedrum.com/jobs/details/47021/Social%2520Media%2520Manager.htmlExtremely exciting opportunity for a social media manager to spearhead social media activity at one of the Midlands’ stellar integrated agencies.
This excellent agency works with an ever growing list of top brand names across the full suite of integrated comms activity and have been leading the way with social media over the past few years. As a result their clients are looking to them to develop social media strategy as a key element of their digital activity, which is where you come in.
You’ll need an expert knowledge of social platforms, what’s hot, what’s not, and what’s likely to be very soon. You’ll be confident developing social strategies and will have an excellent understanding of this every evolving sector, plus you'll have a strong knowledge of social media metrics and measurement tools.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Leading a number of client relationships in terms of social strategy and campaign management
• To lead, motivate and inspire the social team
• Working with the wider agency team to create social strategies and content plans
• Identify new business opportunities and play a lead role in growing the social media offering.
• Advising clients on social media, such as emerging new platforms
To be considered, you'll need a proven background of delivering social media activity, whether this has been gained in an agency or in-house role. Either way, you’ll have an insatiable appetite for the latest developments in the social media world and how you can make these work for your clients. In an ideal world,...10 May 2013 13:01:05 +0000Marketing Manager http://www.thedrum.com/jobs/details/46956/Marketing%2520Manager%2520.htmlDenholm’s client, a leading Scottish fashion brand, is seeking a marketing professional to manage all aspects of the promotional mix at their headquarters in Glasgow. This is a unique opportunity for a marketing executive or senior marketing assistant to take the next step in their career and work closely with the PR manager to ensure all areas of this division are carefully considered, strategised and implemented effectively.
Key responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to: daily, weekly and monthly competitor analysis; brand positioning; managing and launching all new marketing campaigns; social media management; customer relationship management; NPD and controlling all areas of web activity including e-shots; promotions; press and product checks. Culturally speaking, candidates need to possess an extremely astute and tenacious attitude and be able to efficiently multitask and diary-manage. If you are keen to challenge your existing expertise and push your abilities in a career with one of the country’s leading designer brands, get in touch now.
08 May 2013 10:10:55 +0000Online Marketing & Communications Co-ordinator - B2Chttp://www.thedrum.com/jobs/details/46759/Online%2520Marketing%2520%26%2520Communications%2520Co-ordinator%2520-.htmlA leading online entertainment business based near Wilmslow have an opportunity for an Online Marketing & Communications Co-ordinator to help promote their branded websites, and drive customer engagement and sales.
Reporting to the Brand Manager, you will assist in implementing the marketing strategy for each of the brands. Acting as the 'face' of the sites, you will be actively engaging online with the customers, creating active and open community forums, setting up promotional offers and providing feedback and support. You will create and manage offsite marketing and communications activity, including social media such as Facebook and blogs, external news feeds, and e-newsletters.
You will have a proven track record of working in a similar role, within a commercial B2C environment. An ideas person, with the ability to think on your feet, you will be able to work under pressure. Your written English will be of a high standard, and you will have excellent working knowledge of Excel, with impressive attention to detail. This is a full time role, however the working hours are flexible.
There are new websites planned for launch later this year, creating growth, and excellent career progression opportunities for the successful individual.
07 May 2013 10:10:52 +0000PR & Social Media Managerhttp://www.thedrum.com/jobs/details/46649/PR%2520%26%2520Social%2520Media%2520Manager.htmlOur client is a leading agency based in Sheffield. Following a number of new client wins, they are seeking a PR & Social Media Manager to join the team. We're looking for a PR Account Manager who has a proven track record managing client relationships and developing & implementing PR and social media strategies for blue chip clients. It's essential that you have traditional PR experience and you should be able to advise clients on how their online PR and social media strategy can support offline activity. You'll have excellent writing and media relations skills and as you will manage an Account Exective, previous management experience is desirable. The work is predominantly consumer PR with some B2B across a wide range of sectors which include travel, financial services, not for profit and retail.
To find out more, please contact Fiona Christian ASAP. 01 May 2013 16:04:15 +0000Digital Communications Consultanthttp://www.thedrum.com/jobs/details/46425/Digital%2520Communications%2520Consultant.html
Denholm’s client, a leading financial services brand, are in a period of transformation and as such we now seek an experienced Digital Marketing specialist to join their progressive and professional marketing team. This is a pivital position within the team and will require someone with a diverse and detailed understanding of digital marketing, from support through to consultancy level.
Key deliverables in this role will include:
• Liaision with Marketing Managers and Stakeholders through the consultation and development of digital marketing solutions
• Applying your guidance on the digital media mix
• Planning, delivery, monitoring and reporting on digital communications projects
• Digital content management and mailbox tasks
• Email marketing co-ordination
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Strong email marketing experience
• A detailed working knowledge across digital marketing functions including, web, email, SMS etc
• Experience in utilising the following tools and technologies: XHTML, Adobe Suite, CSS, Google Analystics, Lean Sigma Six, CMS
• Sharp attention to detail coupled with the ability to think “outside the square”
• Excellent time management skills, confident communication skills and ability to work well under pressure
If you are a true Digital Marketing specialist looking for a long term career opportunity with an industry leader, we would like to hear from you. A highly competitive salary will be offered + company benefits
01 May 2013 14:02:15 +0000PPC Executivehttp://www.thedrum.com/jobs/details/46420/PPC%2520Executive.htmlDenholm’s client, the sister company to one of Edinburgh’s largest agencies and a titan in the digital world, is looking for two PPC Executives to join their recently established team of digital specialists. If you are a digitally minded graduate who would consider yourself to be a future leader and wish to pursue a career in the agency sector then we would also be open to reviewing your details.
The ideal individual will report directly to the Head of Digital and will be expected to create, optimise and manage the development of PPC campaigns. The role will entail research and analysis of all sectors to grasp new market trends and seasonality fluctuations. You will be given the opportunity to work with some of the most well-known brands around today and furthermore, actively assist in increasing the awareness and accessibility of those brands.
A passion for search engine and social media marketing is essential for this role, but you must also have
• A strong commercial and online marketing strategy awareness
• The ability to successfully manage multiple projects in deadline -driven environment
• An ability to produce accurate and insightful reports
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative
• Excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail
• A strong customer service orientation and the ability to quickly form customer relationships