- Internet Digital Jobs in London
- Digital jobs in London
- Advertising Jobs in London
- Project Management jobs in London
- Strategic Planning jobs in London
- Social Media jobs in London
- User Experience jobs in London
- Web Development jobs in London
- Technical jobs in London
- Communications jobs in London
- See all of our popular searches
Recruit the right person the first time...
The Drum is the UK's leading marketing and media website attracting over 1M unique visitors to its website each month. As part of your job posting package your vacancy can be 'tweeted' to over 159K Drum twitter followers. Your vacancies can be e-mailed to over 20,000+ registered subscribers. You have the option of running your ad in the offline edition of The Drum for maximum exposure. You have complete control to manage and update your job listings on a daily basis. Latest vacancies are featured on The Drum Jobs homepage. Rates available for high-volume recruiters and for bespoke campaigns.
To book a job listing or discuss packages contact Sarah DuMay on 0203 002 5835
"I actually hired only the second person that applied for the job it was perfect. Again it was great value quick. "
Luckie & Company
"Both the speed of responses, and the quality of responses was excellent, and within 3 weeks we had shortlisted, interviewed, and found the right person for the job. We would recommend THE DRUM to anyone looking for staff