Events Account Manager
- England: North West
- £24000 - £28000 per annum
- Category: Account Management/CRM, Agency Account Handling, Event Management
- Contract: Permanent
- Posted: 26 April 2014
- Closing: 24 May 2014
- Reference: BSMIL52300112
Events Account Manager - Manchester 24 - 28K
We are recruiting for two Events Account Managers for a leading agency in Manchester. They work with a large number of high profile clients including some of the UK's leading Retailers and have won a series of awards in recent years for their innovative work. Its an environment where high performance is rewarded and prospects for progression are strong.
The Events Account Manager will take responsibility for:
- Managing events and projects from start to finish for a number of high profile clients.
- Overseeing Print, Video and Digital work related to the Events.
- Managing Account Executives to ensure work is completed on time with budget.
- Liaising closely with clients to maintain a strong relationship and ensure there expectations are continually exceeded.
- Various additional responsibilities.
The Events Account Manager must have proven experience of managing client relationships. Experience of managing Events is essential gained in either an Events agency or Integrated Agency.
Blue Skies specialise in Marketing Recruitment covering Clientside, Account Handling, PR and Executive. We also have a specialist Creative Recruitment team. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.
Sorry, this job is no longer available.