Creative agency based near Leamington Spa, Warwickshire are seeking a Junior 3D designer with a background and passion for Exhibition & Retail design.
My client is a Retail, Event and Branding agency based in a stunning location in the spa town of Leamington in Warwickshire. From here they work with brands around the World and deliver exceptional projects including global exhibition shows, retail store design, management, production and fitting.
They work with many partners across the UK, Europe, China and America and are offering one lucky candidate the opportunity to work under some highly experienced senior designers and project managers.
The candidate they're seeking is someone with exceptional three-dimensional communicative skills to create environments that tell a story. You will be joining a growing agency that thrive on collaboration so team skills are essential - but you must be able to take a project and see it through the design process.
Main roles will include:
• Working with the senior team from the briefing stage.
• Idea creation - sketch-work
• 3D modelling - developing ideas in 3Dmax or equivalent
• Building presentations with InDesign.
• Working with the graphic and digital departments of the agency
What they're looking for:
• An outgoing creative personality, someone who has confident ideas and a true passion to grow and develop in a three-dimensional creative role.
• A degree in three-dimensional design either exhibition, retail, museum, furniture or product design.
• 1/2 years background experience will have an advantage but not necessary - salary will reflect experience.
• Great sketch skills and a good grasp of 3D modelling and can demonstrate these in a portfolio.
The agnecy offer a great working environment and an opportunity to work with many recognised brand names such as Timberland, Bose, Giant and Merrell to name a few.
Salary will reflect experience.
Please email your CV and examples of your 3D design work.