England - South West | £35000
- Contract: Contract
- Posted: 9 April 2014
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Campaign Executive to join an exciting business and support the growth of the business. To be successful in this role you will deliver campaigns that are both compelling and effective across all media channels.
Working in partnership with the marketing communications team to manage and deliver exciting and innovative marketing campaigns to achieve results, optimising campaign response while managing budgets to drive ROI in all communications.
• Supporting the design, build & execution of all marketing campaigns
• Creating captivating communications that drive sales performance
• Work with Insight / Intelligence team to plan & target campaigns to drive optimum response rates
• Work with the Propositions team to understand the business strategy
• Work with campaign analytics to understand and constantly improve response rates
• Work with marketing agencies & print suppliers to deliver effective & efficient communications
• Manage effective relationships with stakeholder teams
The ideal candidate needs to have end to end campaign management/communications experience and sound experience of direct marketing from within a high profile consumer brand. Knowledge of the financial services sector would be beneficial and be ideally qualified with a CIM or IDM (or equivalent)