- England: South West
- Category: Direct Marketing, Marketing, Public Relations/Communications
- Contract: Contract
- Posted: 9 April 2014
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Communications Executive to join an exciting business and support the delivery of acquisition trading targets. To achieve this you will deliver campaigns that are both compelling and effective across online and offline media and across the product range.
- Overall ownership of delivery of marketing campaigns for specific media channel
- Deliver campaign targets within budget, driving efficiencies.
- Deliver media schedules according to plans.
- Implement new creative in-line with seasonal offers.
- Regularly monitor performance of campaigns to ensure effectiveness and review against KPI’S
- Provide recommendations for future activity
- Reporting variances against the business plan and recommendations
- Campaign briefing to include data, creative media and insight / intelligence
The ideal candidate will have experience in direct marketing and campaign management gained within a high profile consumer brand. They will also have experience of targeting and segmentation techniques with database management (selections, test design) preferable. It would be beneficial to have a financial services background and knowledge of the sector. It is desirable for the candidate to have CIM or similar marketing qualification.