Digital UX Designer/Digital Designer - HTML, CSS - London
England - London | £550 - £600 Day
- Contract: Contract
- Posted: 22 March 2014
- Reference: 8294999
UX Designer, User Experience Designer, Creative Designer, Web, Mobile, HTML, CSS, Prototyping, Wireframes.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a high profile Government Department for a number of User Experience Designers.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate previous proven capability in the following areas:
-designing interactions professionally for the web and mobile.
-solid experience of web and mobile application interface design. Core skills: sketching, design production, hand-coded HTML CSS, rapid prototyping.
-working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and the ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development team.
-rapid, iterative low and high fidelity prototyping/wireframing.
-eliciting and defining business/user process flows and requirements.
-generate concepts, ideas and user journeys.
-understanding that usability is only part of the equation.
-maintain a real knowledge of emerging digital trends.
You will be expected to:
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined team to design outstanding user focused services.
- Deliver designs that meet web standards, ensuring that key elements are built in from the outset.
- Contribute to the development and continual enhancement of products.
- Partner with colleagues to facilitate a consistent and excellent user experience.
- Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally.
Deadline for this opportunity is Tuesday 25th March - for further information please apply online in the first instance
SmartSourcing provides services as an Employment Agency and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of age, race, religion, disability, age, gender or sexual orientation.