Innovation Project Lead
- $100-120K + bonus
- Category: Marketing, Project Management, Strategic Planning |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 6 March 2014 |
- Reference: 566433
Are you an agile thinker, great with clients, persuasive, smart and really sharp in intellect? Do you easily command respect in a room of senior people? If so this could be the right role for you.
We are working with a Sydney-based innovations consultancy which prides itself on having a team of people who are all of the above - there are no compromises made on talent and ability. As a result, we are looking for only the smartest and most inspiring people from positions where the core skills needed in innovation have already been mastered.
You might be a brilliant strategic planner from agencies, an innovation consultant or strategist from a leading bluechip in Australia or from overseas.
Do you have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in:
- innovation project management/direction
- strategic marketing/strategic management consultancy
- conducting and distilling qualitative research
- facilitation of senior and mixed groups
- writing compelling and insightful presentations
- exposure to R&D/scientific development
The right people-focused attitude is critical and the following attributes are mandatory:
- be a compelling communicator - you bring energy into a room and explain/exchange ideas easily
- possess a warmth and keen sense of humour
- a restlessness to make things happen and make a difference – proactive, independent, resourceful and persistent
- an ability to form and offer smart and informed opinions
- a thirst to learn academically and emotionally - you are daring but not reckless
- a strong relationship builder - you gain client trust/confidence and run inspiring workshops
- the ability to spot opportunities and develop business
Innovation requires a rare combination of analytical and divergent thinking and this will be tested this in the first interview.
You should be motivated by the opportunity to help influence, grow & share the rewards of a successful, well-respected small business, not just salary.
There will be the right package for the right person and a bonus for contribution to business development and growth goals will be a significant component of their remuneration.
Graduate qualification is a must: psychology, English, history and business as well as marketing degrees.