Media Sales Executives
England - East Midlands | £25000 - £30000 Annual
- Contract: Permanent
- Posted: 2 March 2014
- Reference: 7528840
Experienced Media Sales Executives are required to join a rapidly expanding Midlands based media company.
They require people with proven track records of selling across the media spectrum, including print advertising, digital advertising, sponsorships, tickets, exhibition space or interactive.
They require people who they can get along with: bright, hungry, driven, ambitious and with a sense of humour. People who are equally comfortable to sell over the phone, present face to face, or happy to network with the top execs in the industry.
They are a group of companies with a focus on the global rail industry. Their industry leading brands include the trade news magazine for the UK Rail industry with over 150,000 monthly readers; an engineering magazine focusing on the global rail infrastructure with over 50,000 monthly readers; online rail job sites and news sites; and growing portfolio of awards, conference and exhibition events.
In the role you will be:
- Achieving financial targets as set by the Sales Manager
- Managing an existing client base
- Developing new clients
- Cross selling packages across the whole spectrum to help clients achieve their aims
- Carrying out administrative tasks as required to fulfil your sales, backed by a very capable team of colleagues
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven advertising or media sales experience across a range of platforms.
- Experience selling B2B solutions
- Lead sourcing and new business development to a high level
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A sense of humour!
Ultimately a strong drive for success and a real sense of fun is what they are seeking in candidates - if this sounds like you then get in touch today!